Kryptonite™ LDH is the ultimate fighter, delivering maximum flow and high-test durability in a high-visibility, lightweight supply line. Engineered with a rugged polyurethane thru-the-weave construction, this high-performance hose delivers superior abrasion and puncture resistance while remaining extremely light and durable, making Kryptonite the optimum choice for a service worthy supply line.
- Lightweight. Kryptonite weighs 20% less than conventional rubber supply hose.
- Tough. Rugged polyester jacket is reinforced with an advanced urethane polymer for increased puncture resistance that is five-times that of rubber hose.
- Dependable. Extruded thru-the-weave polyurethane construction and ultra-smooth liner significantly minimizes friction loss and delivers greater flow.
- Efficient. Unlike bulky rubber hose, Kryptonite’s light, compact hose profile makes it easy to move and takes up less space in the hose bed.
- Flexible. Remains flexible to -50°F(-46°C).
- Ultra-Durable. Kryptonite resists ozone, oxidation and most chemical/petroleum products; will not mold or rot; is kink resistant and snag-proof; and is guaranteed for life against delamination.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition. Made in USA to ISO-9001 certified quality management system.