Cres Cor Health & Safety is committed to creating a healthier and safer work environment for First responders and Department of Defense who are on the front lines. The regular exposure of our first responders and defense members to various hazards especially infectious diseases have often been overlooked. Our research indicates a lack of an appropriate local method to decontaminate personal protective gear which are breeding grounds for disease causing germs beyond merely wiping down occasionally.
Introducing Cres Guard by Cres Cor Health & Safety, a proven mobile decontamination equipment that eradicates 99.9999% (6 log reduction) of extremely resistant virus like MS2 Bacteriophage and spores like C. Difficile commonly found to cause infections in Hospitals. Cres Guard Mobile Decontamination,
- Uses a chemical-free method that could be deployed at the point of use, requires almost no training.
- Saves worker time and removes the variability between users ensuring the safety of every employee.
- Saves space: Takes up very little floor space (3’ X 3’); Designed for mobility around multiple sites.
- Runs on standard 110V (20/15 Amp) and can be made in 240V configuration to support overseas operation.
- Offers localized decontamination: Reduces waiting time, prevents infection and cross-contamination.
- Can be used to decontaminate items that can withstand heat and humidity such as Turnout gear such as Jackets, Trousers, Helmets, Gloves, Fire Hood, Bulletproof vests, Boots, etc.
- Cannot be used for electronics or items identified as a medical device by the FDA.