Utilihive is a cloud-native big data integration platform, purpose-built for the digital data-driven utility, offered as a managed service (SaaS).
Utilihive is the leading Enterprise-iPaaS (iPaaS) that is purpose-built for energy and utility usage scenarios.
Utilihive provides both the technical infrastructure platform (connectivity, integration, data ingestion, data lake, API management) and pre-configured integration content or accelerators (connectors, data flows, orchestrations, utility data model, energy data services, monitoring and reporting dashboards) to speed up the delivery of innovative data driven services and simplify operations.
CORE INTEGRATION CAPABILITIES
- Connectivity with support for commonly used standards such as REST, SOAP, https, (s)ftp, JMS, JDBC, Apache Kafka, mqtt and many others
- Cloud connectivity with support for widely used cloud services such as Azure IoTHub, Google Pub/Sub, Amazon SQS, Amazon S3, Redshift and many others
- System connectivity with support for utility applications such as Meter Data Collection or Head End System (HES, MDC), Meter Data Management (MDM), Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) and CRM, Geospatial Information System (GIS), SCADA, Distribution Management System (DMS), Asset Management (AM), Workorder Management (WOMS) or Field Service System and many others.
- Data validation, transformation, formatting and mappings
- Reliable message handling and routing
- Data flow and integration process orchestration
- Data and Message Storage for event sourcing or message replaying
- Integrated API Gateway
- DataOps with end-2-end monitoring and management of all integration artefacts
- (F)Lowcode DSL to configure and model integration logic
- Software Development Kit (SDK) to deliver custom integration artefacts
Find out more