Our digital Asset Management Solution enables well-informed maintenance and investment decisions. It offers utilities a comprehensive overview of the health, criticality and risks of their grid assets and helps determine medium and long-term asset management plans with the optimal trade-off between cost, risk and performance.
Key Features include:
1. Asset Risk Analysis
- Calculation of asset health & consequence of failure
- Consistent analysis of network risk levels
- Visualization of monetized risks and calculation of remaining asset lifespan
- Ranking of assets according to their risks
- Risk aggregation by region, substation, feeder etc.
- Risk Visualization in a geospatial format
- Ability to focus on specific asset category, region and risk type using strong cross-filters
2. Integration and Evaluation of Vegetation Risks
- Calculation of probability of failure and integration into risk analytics
- Visualization of monetized vegetation risks on a map
- Evaluation of clearance plan
3. Maintenance & Investments Scenario Builder
- Future projection of asset condition under multiple scenarios
- Optimization based on constraints such as budget, resources
- Scenario comparison and evaluation of impact on asset & grid performance, SAIDI/SAIFI
- Evaluation of risk reduction associated with each maintenance program
- Insights into the impact on risk reduction for every €/$ spent on maintenance
Asset information can be leveraged from core systems with easy implementation, scalability, and adaptability to the user’s needs, offering access to all relevant asset information.
APIs-based integrations ensure a seamless data transfer to keep asset information constantly up to date. Extensive cross-filtering and sorting capabilities help to explore your assets and asset risks at any scale.
The user-friendly, intuitive interface lets you create and share customizable, comprehensive, and responsive online dashboards and reports. These are accessible by all stakeholders, enabling effective communication across the organization.