ADR Sense is a self-powered sensor with vibration-based metrology for direct measurement of conductor sag, windspeed and mean conductor temperature
ADR Sense uses three seismic grade accelerometers to measure low frequency vibrations of the transmission line to determine line sag/clearance, perpendicular wind speed, and mean conductor temperature. The vibration metrology never requires calibration and remains accurate regardless of conductor height or environmental conditions such as rain, snow, dust, and heavy winds.
With the addition of an optional embedded tension sensor, ADR Sense can also measure ice accretion weight and conductor health metrics such creep, galloping, and remaining useful life.
- Self-powered through line induction.
- Measures sag, mean conductor temperature, line current, and the real wind speed directly impacting the line.
- Operates at any conductor height
- Operates on transmission lines up to 800 kV
- Fully Weatherproof
- Can be conveniently mounted close to the tower
- Completely maintenance and calibration-free
- SCADA/EMS integration through standard protocols IEC-104, DNP3, TASE2, or IEC61850
For more information, please see our website here: https://www.ampacimon.com/en/adr-sense
Get in touch to find out more: https://www.ampacimon.com/en/contact