Aprisa LTE for use on FirstNet®
Smart, secure, industry-leading performance LTE communications
Hardened for public safety and infrastructure utilities critical to supporting an emergency response• Complete LTE solution: dedicated to First Responders and those who support them.
• LTE wireless data services: Aprisa LTE provides enhanced broadband data rates and reduced latency.
• Secure: with its vetted defense in depth approach, including AES encryption, strict authentication, L2 / L3 filtering, GRE, IPSec, and DMVPN support Aprisa LTE protects against vulnerabilities and malicious attacks.
• Interfaces: the Aprisa LTE supports serial and Ethernet with SFP support for additional electrical and optical connections in a single, compact form factor.
• Adaptable: the Aprisa LTE integrates into a wide range of public safety and utility applications. New Aprisa Power Control (APC) feature delivers ultra-low power sleep mode to protect vehicle batteries.
• Advanced mobility and Wi-Fi: supports advanced remote visibility in vehicle networks with GNSS location / navigation service and 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi AP/client mode for workforce mobility communication.
• Advanced L2 / L3 capabilities: selectable L2 or L3 modes with VLAN, QoS, NAT, IPv4, and IPv6 transition support to maximize performance and prioritize mission critical traffic while meeting tough security and IP network policy imperatives.
• Reliable and robust: the Aprisa LTE requires no manual component tuning and maintains its performance over a wide temperature range using full specification industrially rated components and shared Aprisa family heritage.
• Easily managed: an easy to use GUI supports local element management via HTTPS or via CLI with remote element management over the air via SNMP and NETCONF support to allow network-wide monitoring, control, and orchestration via a variety of supported third party network management systems.
• Failover: single radio, dual SIM with switch over, and interface failover to provide alternate path routing on WAN or FAN failure.