Our approach: understanding what grid modernization means to you
To thrive in this environment, your business model, asset management systems, and technology adoption must be agile, integrated, and collaborative.
Understanding your business and the risk mitigations required to ensure reliable and resilient operations requires an in-depth understanding of your business processes, operational risks, and technology maturity level.
Your vision, risk tolerance levels, and definition of what success means to you drives the development of right-sized risk mitigation solutions. This includes a modernization roadmap to align the business, assets, and technologies. Along the way, determining how to measure resilience will encourage stakeholder alignment and business plan approvals for implementation.
To address these challenges, you need an innovative partner who understands technology advancement, smart power systems, advisory services, and digital transformations to deliver the grid of the future. We have the expertise to help modernize your operations.
From planning and financial forecasting processes, to intelligent and automated controls, including efficiency, reliability, power quality, load balancing, and even energy storage, we can help deliver grid modernization that will be critical to successfully improving security, increasing the integration of renewables, achieving distributed generation, and reducing peak loads while decreasing your
overall operational costs.
We add value to your operations with a range of integrated and specialized asset management services, including:
• Advanced metering infrastructure data analysis
• Advisory services
• Asset condition assessment
• Communication system evaluations and upgrade program implementation
• Data analytics and optimization
• Data governance and management solutions
• DER Integration modeling and optimization
• Digital grid solutions evaluation
• Digital transformation planning and implementation
• Distribution and substation automation design
• Economic impact assessments
• Electrification impact assessments and load forecasting
• Energy storage use case technoeconomic evaluations
• Engineering & Design
• Feeder analysis and configuration optimizatino
• Grid edge technology evaluation
• Grid modernization strategy, roadmaps, initiative identification, and implementation
• Grid operations solutions evaluation & recommendations (ADMS, DERMS, AMI, etc.)
• Independent engineering
• Lender’s engineering
• Maturing technology monitoring and evaluation
• Operational performance reviews and benchmarking
• Owner's engineering
• Physical and cyber security plan development, implementation, monitoring, and reporting
• Power system studies and load modelling
• Regulatory and tariff structuring / filing support
• Renewable energy integration and solution design
• Risk-based investment planning
• Resliency solutions
• Smart grid maturity assessments
• System(s) integration
• Volt/VAR control and optimization