Onesait SCADA includes a modern, intuitive, browser-based user experience that delivers configurable workspaces with enhanced graphical displays, operational dashboards, system and asset KPIs, as well as traditional data views.
Onesait SCADA can be augmented to fit your specific operational needs through the addition of a large library of applications.
- eAlarm -Event notification program for SCADA that provides notification of critical system alarms/events to designated personnel via email and SMS text messages.
- Data Historian -Extends the capabilities of SCADA providing a hierarchical data model that enables powerful ad-hoc queries, dashboards, report building and publishing.
- PlayBack -Provides the system engineer or dispatcher a “bird’s eye view” of the grid, displaying past events in a time-lapse sequence as they happened.
- Short Term Load Forecasting -Utilizes historical load and weather data to forecast system load, helping to support demand response and anticipating the need for feeder reconfiguration.
- SwitchPlan -Application allows operators and engineers to intuitively create, save and execute switching orders.
- Voltage Reduction -Designed to use LTCs or Voltage Regulators to decrease the total load during a system peak event. End-of-line voltage feedback is supported for closed loop control.
- Emergency Load Shed - Provides the capability to pre-define load shed groups and rotational schedules. Performs load shedding through the operation of substation breakers.
- Post-Disturbance Review - Captures user defined system data both before and after a system fault, supporting analysis of system conditions related to the event.