The PXiSE Renewable Power Plant Controller helps large energy generation and storage portfolio owners, developers, and EPCs optimize the efficiency and production of any combination of front-of-the-meter (FTM) and utility-scale behind-the-meter (BTM) renewable energy assets.
Bring clarity and reduce the cost of operations through direct, real-time asset monitoring and optimization that consolidates disparate system controls and visualizations into a single platform.
Scalable, adaptable, and proven
Manage any number of diverse resources and inverter types remotely or on site and easily scale as you grow.
Reduce costs, maximize revenue
Guarantee the delivery of a fixed amount of energy even with intermittent renewables.
Combat intermittency issues
• Synchronized high-speed power control, including PV smoothing/ramp control and energy shifting.
• Smooths intermittency - constant dynamic adjustment of power generation and storage assets to maximize profit – even on difficult days.
• Forecasting - predicts intermittency and optimizes storage assets in response.
• Low latency - augments predictions with fast, autonomous responses to real-time conditions.
• Mitigates voltage and frequency fluctuations caused by solar or wind intermittency.
• Independently controls real and reactive power.
• Autonomously adjusts to demand response program and peak-load energy shifting parameters.
• Protects equipment and extends the life of capacitors, inverters, relays, and gears.
• Reduces capacitor quantities needed to manage power quality.
High-speed, high safety, high returns
Precise, intelligent control of voltage, frequency, and real and reactive power.
• Processes and reacts to phasor measurement unit (PMU) data 60x per second.
• Synchronized rapid commands to individual inverters maximize limited capacity while preventing overloading transformers.
• Back-up system uses economical breakers instead of expensive relays to safely manage power flow.
• Minimizes distortion between DERs and the point of interconnectio