Experience the Spright difference!
Our dedicated team of industry specialists, pilots, and quality assurance professionals will customize a turnkey solutions package to meet the unique needs of your organization, with services including:
- Overhead inspection of transmission and distribution
- Identification of vegetation and right-of-way encroachments
- LiDAR scanning of linear infrastructure, substations
- Development and delivery of 3D models, as-builts
- Sizing and measurement of conductors
- Emergency storm response and restoration
Industry-leading V3 payload
New for 2023, Spright drones are enabled with a unique camera system that collects RGB, LiDAR and Thermal data in a single pass. This translates to cost, energy, and time savings – elevating the efficiency of Spright solutions compared to traditional inspection methods.
Actionable data insights
Data captured via Spright’s advanced imaging technology is transferred into an actionable report that enables a faster, more focused response to concerns identified through our Quality Assurance (QA) process.
- QA professionals inspect all images to analyze, classify, and catalog defects and faults into a user-friendly, itemized list for faster repair and recovery
- Data engineers produce complex data sets such as PLS-CADD models, georeferenced digital orthophotography, digital terrain models, projected shape files, and digital twins