The ADS provides the most convenient, hands-off solution to decontaminate your vehicle’s patient compartment quickly, safely, and effectively. The AeroClave process provides consistent, reliable delivery of the perfect amount of disinfectant, decontaminating to OSHA and NFPA specifications every time in a matter of minutes.
- Fast turnaround and hands-free technology allows you to redeploy staff to highest and best use
- Reduces your staff’s exposure to dangerous pathogens
- Decontaminate even hard-to-reach surfaces
- Consistent and reliable delivery of disinfectant, not achievable through manual cleaning methods
- Environmentally friendly process
- Low cost of operation and ownership
- Safe for sensitive equipment
- Decontaminate between transports for maximum protection
The nozzle assembly is installed inside the patient compartment to deliver an even blanket of disinfectant to every surface. The mounting bracket pivots to allow for easy positioning on the ceiling, wall or on top of the main module. The standard locations for the nozzle are either over the back doors or on the bulkhead between the patient compartment and the driver’s cab.
THE BENEFITS OF ADS
The modular design and small size of the AeroClave ADS allows this unit to be tucked away in a cabinet or on the wall in the patient compartment. It’s always ready to be run at a moments notice while on the road, at the hospital or in the fire station.
- Automatic, push-button operation using the touchscreen controller
- Accessible USB port allows for easy download of run data
- Safety features include motion detector, strobe light and audible warning
- Flexible mountain options include shelf-mount and wall-mount brackets
- Easy to fill reservoir holds over a weeks worth of fluid
- Durable all stainless steel construction