The ResQR is a revolutionary device to aid in the delivery of effective CPR compressions for professional and lay rescuers. The unique features of the ResQR aliviate the 4 most common reasons why CPR is not perormed, or not performed correctly. A simple, effective solution for CPR anywhere. Stop by Booth 8126 and feel the difference for yourself. Evrey Rescuer should have a ResQR.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Ensures proper compression force and technique while lowering the risk of chest injury
- Provides audio and visual guidance to ensure optimal responder hand placement
- Metronome and LED light for correct pacing at 110 beats per minute
- Features an ergonomic design to improve CPR provider’s stamina
- Professional Rescuers experiance the ability to perform CPR longer with less thenor atrophy and cramping.
- Built-in PPE drape for patient privacy/ modesty and avoids need for direct rescuer-victim skin contact
- FDA and CE registered
- Strategic partner/ Member of AHA Center for Health Technology and Innovation
- Helps turn any potential responder into a rescuer allowing anyone to give proper CPR
ATTENTION CPR INSTRUCTORS: Ask us about the ResQR trainer device and instructor materials. Incorporate the use of a CPR aid in your courses. Instructors who are training students with the ResQR are seeing higher 1st time pass rates, saving them time spent in retraining. Enhanced graduate confidence and willingness to inititate CPR if presented with the situation. Those instructors who also offer the ResQR for sale at thier classes are also benefiting from the additional income.