Lead the way in protecting your patients and staff by using the Bioquell BQ-EMS to decontaminate exposed surfaces within your emergency vehicles. A system developed for emergency response vehicles, the Bioquell BQ-EMS is modular, lightweight, and easy to use, giving you the ability to help eliminate pathogens left behind in your vehicle. The process is an ideal replacement for deep cleaning as only visible contaminants must be removed and no additional steps or wipedowns are required after the completion of a cycle.
With Bioquell Hydrogen Peroxide Sterilant (EPA Registration No: 72372-1-86703), exposed surfaces receive a 6-log sporicidal kill. With a cycle in as fast as 45 minutes, teams are saving hours of time utilizing the system in place of their previous deep clean protocols.
Each system is optimized with:
- Bioquell’s proprietary 35% hydrogen peroxide vapor technology
- Rugged, mobile, and lightweight components
- Comprehensive safety and user training
- Wireless communication between components
- RFID bottle reading for safety and quality control
System Components include:
- Vaporizer: Fast, automated and lightweight, this component disperses the hydrogen peroxide vapor onto exposed surfaces.
- Aeration Units: With two high-powered aeration units, hydrogen peroxide vapor is removed rapidly in the final stages of the cycle. Once complete, the area is left residue and odor free.
- Handheld Sensor: Safety is paramount for Ecolab. This low-level hydrogen peroxide sensor is used to confirm no vapor is escaping during a cycle and to ensure the area is safe to enter after a cycle.
- Control Panel: Kept in a hardwearing case and placed outside the vehicle, it wirelessly controls the vaporizer and aeration units. Enter in the volume of the area to be decontaminated and the cycle starts with the push of a button.