COLOSSUS is a multi-purpose firefighting robot (500 kg / 1 100 lb range) for operations in high-risk areas.
- A multi-mission firefighting robot: more than 13 options easily interchangeable
- An electric firefighting robot equipped with ultra-strong batteries
- High autonomy: up to 12 hours in operational situations
- Resistant to thermal waves (up to 800 °C / 1 472 °F)
- Sized to intervene in both indoor and outdoor environments
- A firefighting robot engaged in operations at least 15 times every week all over the world (examples: Notre-Dame de Paris, tunnels, warehouse fires, agricultural fires, parking lot fires, industrial fires...)
- Easy to use and transport
- Powerful: 500 kg / 1 100 lb carrying capacity and 500 kg / 1 100 lb pulling capacity
- Remotely controlled thanks to Shark Robotics digital tablets, and integration of AI bricks
Originally, the COLOSSUS firefighting robot was developed with the Paris Firemen (BSPP) to meet the operational needs of firefighting units. Today, Shark Robotics is improving and developing the COLOSSUS firefighting robot thanks to the feedback from all the user units, involving a virtuous circle of innovation between field operators and the research and development office.