Our Hammerhead Armor full Brush Guard ensures maximum protection for both commercial and fire service applications to help meet the demands of wildland and fast-attack truck situations. The Hammerhead Brush Guard is built for type 5 thru type 7 fire engines with a hinged brush guard for vehicle servicing, an additional lighting pocket, a storage compartment, and a winch pocket to complete the list of needs for off-road use. For on-road usage, the bumper and brush guard’s thoughtful design provides front-end protection while effectively utilizing balancing weight and airflow for fuel economy.
- Made in the USA (Mississippi) with US steel
- One-piece 7-gauge steel formed and welded front bumper
- 1.75″ laser cut, tubular brush guard with folding mechanism for vehicle servicing
- Winch pocket accepts up to 16.5 winch capacity
- 1/2″ thick steel mounting hardware for rugged applications
- Integrated storage pocket with 1.8 cubic feet of space holds tools and nozzles for easy access
- Wrap-around protection with 6″ of forward positioning of the grille ensures maximum coverage