Building on the proven, trusted performance of the 3M™ Scott™ Air-Pak™ X3 Pro SCBA, the Vision C5 facepiece provides further enhancements to cleanability, comfort, and connectivity, with a new focus on communications and configurability. A removable head harness allows for easy cleaning to assist with exposure reduction efforts, while a single-reflex face seal is designed for enhanced comfort and easier donning.
Bluetooth® enabled in-mask communications, powered by a lithium-ion rechargeable battery, provide enhanced voice intelligibility during two-way radio communications. The 3M™ Scott™ E-Z Flo C5 Regulator provides enhanced breathability, helping to reduce user burden and improve operational efficiencies.
- Approved with the 3M™ Scott™ Air-Pak™X3 Pro SCBA, compliant to the NFPA 1981Standard on Open-Circuit Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus for Emergency Services, 2018 Edition
- Approved with select 3M™ Scott™ Air-Pak™ SCBA models compliant to the 2013 edition and 2007 edition of NFPA 1981
- Radio Direct Interface—wireless radio communications utilizing existing compatible radios
- In-mask communications—enhanced voice intelligibility during two-way radio communications
- Bone conduction headphone—enhances hearing and understanding of incoming two-way radio communications
- Automated voice prompts—provide verbal notification of changing system conditions
- Integrated volume switch—adjust volume based on hearing acuity and environmental conditions
- Rechargeable battery—intrinsically safe lithium-ion battery
- Single-button operation—simple, intuitive operation for powering on/off electronics
- Multipurpose solution—continuous operation when transitioning between tactical (on air) and non-tactical (off air) operations
- Multi-platform solution—approved with compatible 3M™ Scott™ Air-Pak™ SCBA and compatible two-way radios
- Software configurable—modify settings using iOS® or Android™ compatible mobile applications
- Enhanced communications—reduced frequency Vibralert EOSTI helps improve twoway radio communications
- Two-bay charger—simultaneously charges two batteries using an AC/DC power supply or hard-wired, vehicle-mount connection