FC 20 is our drying cabinet that will minimize exposure to hazardous elements in the firefighter’s daily lives. This drying cabinet will reduce wear and tear of the gear and it has customized programs for drying protective garments. Three manual programs and three automatic programs. The large display provides information via symbols and text, keeping you up to date during the drying process.
The drying cabinet dries the garments from the outside and the inside at the same time. One system distributes hot air through the six unique hangers into the garments and one system distributes hot air within the cabinet to dry the garments from the outside. It is a very efficient and energy saving drying process.
• Dries from the inside and outside simultaneously.
• Programmable control.
• 6 detachable hangers are included in the standard design.
• Drying capacity of 6 large garments.
• Gentle drying without mechanical action.
• Standard recirculation system from three fans, hot air.
• Program ends with “cool down” to room temperature.
• Double overheat protection with backup sensor for increased safety.
• Programmable control with 9 available programs allows maximum flexibility.
• Interior lighting.
• 71 inches wide - allows for more room between the gear for faster drying.
• Easy to navigate programs with display, buttons and braille. Easy to reach display panel.
• Adjustable preset start time.
• Adjustable feet from the inside of the cabinet.
• Powder coated galvanized steel.
• Detachable racks for gloves.
• Detachable racks for boots.
• Door hook racks attached on the inside of the door for additional accessories.
Humidity Tracking System - HTS
The FC 20 is equipped with the Humidity Tracking System (HTS) with temperature and humidity sensors. Senses the moisture level and interrupts the drying process exactly when the laundry is dry.
NFPA Guidelines Compliant
NFPA 1851 compliant.