Featuring an industry-leading 7inch full colour TFT display, optically bonded and sunlight readable, the display presents on-screen information via the impressive 800 x 480 pixel graphical user interface for the clearest vision during the most extreme conditions.
The DSE8920 can also be configured for use as a DSE8910 control module via a simple switch within the software, for stand-alone, off-grid sysnchronizing systems.
With built-in sophisticated features such as AVR, Governor & CAN control, two types of KW/VAr sharing support (Isochronous or Droop) and drag and drop PLC functionality, the control module is setting new standards across the industry.
Key load sharing features include:
• IEEE 1547TM-2018 compiant
• Peak lopping/load sharing
• 2 starting sequences included: start all/ start as load requires
• Manual voltage/frequency adjustment
• R.O.C.O.F. and vector shift protection
• Generator load demand
• Automatic hours run balancing
• Utility decoupling
• Bus failure detection
• Direct governor and AVR control
• Volts and frequency matching
• kW and kvar load sharing
• Dead bus synchronizing