Actuator and gearbox maintenance process unit
Process Unit Facts
- Flushes variety of actuators and gearboxes in-line without removing them from service
- Requires single Technician (Factory Training included)
- Will maintenance multiple actuators/gearboxes per day.
- Allows quick examination of gear, drive nut, bearing and seal wear by particle examination.
- Removes all residues, water, dirt, metal shavings and hardened grease allowing lubrication replacement for extended life of your actuator/gearbox.
- Excellent for winterizing and preventing corrosion of actuators and gearboxes by removing water.
- *Code of Regulations - Assist in conforming to 49 CFR 192.745, 192.747 and 49 CFR 195.116, 195.420
- Offers a HUGE 94% savings on maintenance cost per actuator/gearbox.
- Equipment “payout” can be achieved in less than 26 weeks of use.
- Three year Warranty
- Full Factory Service and Support (replacement flushing fluid CRX 98 available in 40 Gallon)
- Factory will deliver and haul away saturated flushing fluid with CRX 98 Order
Gearbox and Actuator Maintenance
WITHOUT CORFLUSH - Each gearbox or actuator maintenance will require; Valve to be taken out of service, actuator to be locked out and disconnected from electricity, removal of the actuator, transporting it to repair shop, complete disassembly, cleaning and reassembly, transporting back to field location, installing actuator back on valve, reconnection to electricity to be placed back in service. This most likely will require a minimum of three days. (Repair shops will install new seals, gaskets, and possibly bearings and other items as necessary, which will increase maintenance cost)
WITH CORFLUSH – Gearbox or actuators are locked out for safety purposes, but can remain connected to their power source. Either are simply connected to the CorFlush Unit. Complete circulation is obtained and the gearbox/actuator is “flushed” for fifteen to thirty minutes. Actuators remain fixed to the valve and the valve can remain in service, as long as the actuator is not required to operate. Seals are examined for leakage, however there will be no pressure involved in the “flushing”. Residue will be filtered and examined for particles, which will give information as to gear and bearing wear as well as impurities in the lubrication. Time required for maintenance is forty-five minutes.
Truck Bed Model
A basic CorFlush unit that sits in or can be mounted directly into a customer’s mechanic truck or pickup. Each unit comes with adapter plates and fittings. When connected to existing customer’s components the unit becomes a complete self-contained CorFlush system. Required customer components include: Air Compressor and Power Generator (minimum 9000 watt power), grease reel and grease pump. When placed on a mechanic bed with auto crane, this equipment becomes a complete on-site maintenance and repair unit.
Trailer Unit Model
A complete self-contained unit which includes everything needed to maintenance all actuators and gearboxes. Sets in a tandem trailer (included). This Trailer-mounted system includes: Basic CorFlush unit, air compressor and 9000 watt power generator, grease pump and mounted 15 gallon grease barrel, mounted hose reel, under-unit slide-drawer storage, all fittings and attachment plates for various actuator/gearbox configurations.
Powered Jack Model
A “plug-in” model for plants which allows close access to gearboxes and actuators. Each unit comes with adapter plates and fittings. When connected to existing “plant air and electric” the unit becomes a complete self-contained CorFlush system. Required customer components include: Air Compressor and Electricity (minimum 9000 watt power). This unit is self powered with Technician operation.
All units include factory training, training manual and support.
Multiple Unit Discount available