• Capacities to 60,000 cfm (101,940 m3/hr)
• Pressures to 65 in.wg (16,175 Pa)
• Temperatures to 800˚F (427˚ C)
• Available in Arrangements 1 and 8 (consult nyb for 3, 4, 7 and other custom configurations)
• Efficiencies beyond 78%.
• Fourteen sizes: 24 through 73" (600mm-1,850mm) wheel diameters. (for additional sizes/requirements, consult nyb).
• Choice of direct-drive or belt-drive arrangements.
• Non-overloading horsepower characteristics…brake horsepower levels at a point that allows economical motor selection that will not overload motor if system pressure changes.
• Integral-base construction eliminates the need for field erection of independent bearing pedestals and sole plates.
• Complete factory-assembled units are test run and balanced prior to shipment.
• Standard design includes “back pressure vanes” which reduce thrust loads and shaft hole opening leakage
• Available in clockwise and counterclockwise rotations in any of seven standard discharge positions (user specified
discharge positions are available).
• Standard design includes “back pressure vanes” which reduce thrust loads and shaft hole opening leakage.