We offer three types of bulk storage containers: steel silos, steel bins, and steel hoppers. Each kind of bulk storage has unique characteristics that help our customers store any type of product.
Steel Silos: Our dedicated fabricators ensure that your steel silo protects your materials for decades.
- Our steel silos are properly coated, resist corrosion, and offer increased durability and longevity
- Our custom fabricated steel silos meet API, AWS, AWWA, or USDA Standards as specified by our clients
- Ideal for grain, animal feed, food products, brewed substances, oil, and chemicals
Steel Bins: Our steel bins can handle simple or complex storage needs.
- Our steel bins are durable and long-lived
- Specialty linings and coatings are available to meet your specific bulk storage requirements
- Our steel bins are fabricated to meet AWS, API, AWWA, or USDA standards as our clients may require
- Ideal for use in agriculture, food processing, oil and gas, power generation, chemical storage, and water or wastewater treatment
Steel Hoppers: Our steel hoppers are excellent for customers that need to transfer materials from place to place.
- Available in coatings such as enamel, epoxy, vinyl, rubber, tar, alkyd, and zinc
- Our steel bins can be fabricated from stainless or carbon steel, and are durable in all applications
- Ideal for transferring products, such as grain, mined ore, feedstock in the agriculture and mining & minerals industries